Find Your Job
Receptionist - Porsche River Oaks in Houston, TX at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 12/9/2021
Houston, TX 77074
At Porsche River Oaks, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
The Receptionist is the first contact to greet visitors by phone and in person. The Receptionist will primarily answer a multi-line telephone system and greet visitors in a timely, pleasant, and professional manner and provide information and assistance to other departments as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Answer and direct all phone calls
Responsible for phone coverage
Greet all walk-in traffic
Document all floor traffic via the “Up Log”
Ongoing management of the “Up Log”
Manage customer license plates and temp tags
Generate fed ex outgoing deliveries
Help maintain cleanliness of showroom floor and customer lounge including coffee bar
Maintain a tidy workspace with all necessary materials stocked
Report directly to new or used manager
Perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks
Maintain a profession and positive attitude
**As the first impression of the company, the receptionist must have a pleasant personality, empathetic to the needs of others and embody the brand to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively while multitasking and executing administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.**
Will have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
· Will have at least 1-year of experience as a receptionist in a professional business environment.
· Must be a motivated self-starter able to work effectively with all departments with limited supervision.
· Must have intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
· Must be punctual, with solid time-management skills.
· High School Diploma.
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
· All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
· All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license.
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.