Find Your Job
National Call Center Director in Lowell, NC at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 12/6/2021
Lowell, NC 28098
EchoPark Automotive is the fastest growing and most comprehensive nearly new automotive retail brand in America today. Our aggressive plan is to cover 90% of the U.S. by 2025 to reach 90% of the population with the most unique business model and utilization of one of the most innovative technology-enabled sales strategies. This approach provides a personalized and preferred, guest-centric buying process that has been proven out by consistently delivering award-winning guest-focused experiences and superior value to car buyers nationwide with an average savings up to $3,000 over the competition. EchoPark is set to be the #1 in near-new/pre-owned 1-4-year-old vehicle sales by 2025 and already making its mark by earning the 2021 Consumer Satisfaction Award, creation of new Owner Experience Centers, development of all-new online shopping technology and a focus to grow the brand. EchoPark’s mission is in its name, Every Car deserves a Happy Owner. This drives all they do, differentiates itself from the competition, and has them focused to redefine the category for their guests. More information about EchoPark Automotive can be found at www.echopark.com
EchoPark Automotive is looking for a high energy National Call Center Director in Lowell, North Carolina. The role is critical in the ongoing success and growth of EchoPark Automotive as we aim to create a fantastic guest experience. The Guest Experience center is the first impression a guest will receive of our brand as they begin the car buying process. Our growth is predicated on doing the right thing, creating a fun, fast and friendly guest experience and always being transparent. To build trust with our guests is the solution to carving our place in the market. The 2025 goal of reaching 140 locations and selling more than 500k cars can only be possible with a high-performing, expectation-exceding and driven call center to begin the process!
Job Summary: Plans and directs all aspects of one or more organizational call centers.
- Has ultimate responsibility for the quality of service provided by the center's representatives.
- Develops and implements procedures for interacting with customers, standards for resolving customer problems, and processes for escalating more challenging issues.
- Monitors the overall performance of call center operations against key performance indicators and provides reports to organizational leadership.
- Works proactively to stay up to date on new developments in the field and ensures that the center has the resources for excellent customer service.
- Assesses the performance of any equipment used and identifies when hardware or software must be upgraded or replaced.
- Leads and directs the work of other employees and has responsibility for personnel actions including hiring, performance management, and termination.
- Supervision is often provided through a team of subordinate managers and/or directors. Collaborates with other members of the executive management team to align departmental strategy or direction with the overall goals of the organization.
- Develops policies, practices, and procedures that have a significant impact on the organization.
10 years of automotive experience.
Leadership skills with a call center and automotive leadership.
Oral and written communication skills.
You can read more about our organization and our exciting growth at www.echopark.com.