Find Your Job
Accounting Associate - Town & Country Toyota in Charlotte, NC at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 10/14/2021
Charlotte, NC 28273
At Town & Country Toyota, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Receipt all monies received for new and used car deals and dealer trades.
· Organize all paperwork in each deal; check for completeness (signatures, verify VIN, etc.)
· Process dealer trades in and out.
· Any other duties as assigned by supervisor
· Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor
· Dealership accounting experience required. ADP experience required. Competent with MS Office suite. Accurate with 10 key pad and typing
· Self-motivated; able to effectively prioritize tasks and organize schedule
· Basic working knowledge of accounting
· Good interpersonal and oral communication skills
· Mathematical aptitude
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
· All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
· All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
.It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.