Find Your Job
Detailer - Land Rover Roaring Fork in Glenwood Springs, CO at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 10/13/2021
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
At Land Rover Roaring Fork a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Salary:$16.00-$18.00 per hour based on experience
Hourly Detailer/Car wash – No experience required!
Are you interested in growing and acquiring new skills while working in an exciting career field, where you can advance into more advanced and high paying positions?
Do you want to work in a fast paced environment that will challenge you?
Do you like working in a family environment, and becoming an important part of a team?
Come join the team at Land Rover Roaring Fork!
We are currently seeking an entry level detail associate, to join the team and become a part of the family! This position does not require any previous detail experience, as we can train the basic requirements on site! The position is responsible for washing and vacuuming cars that come in for service, and getting them ready to return to our guests in sparkling condition.
· The position is a base hourly rate of $16.00/hour, with achievable performance incentives for high production to increase that rate.
· This is a full time position with great benefits, including health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a percentage company match, and additional perks.
· We are a national company with over 100 dealerships nationwide, making over 1,000 internal advancements a year, giving you opportunities from coast to coast.
The position requirements are:
· Ability to pass a drug screen, motor vehicle record check, and federal background check.
· You must be authorized to work in the USA, and have a valid driver’s license.
· You must be able to work in an indoor environment, with the ability to go outside to retrieve vehicles.
· You must be able to work in a wet environment, and follow all safety policies and procedures, as well as to report any accidents to management.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Wash vehicle exterior, using cleaning solution, water, cloths, and brushes.
· Apply wax to auto body, and wipe or buff surface to protect surface and preserve shine, using cloth or buffing machine
· Vacuum interior or vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris, using vacuum cleaner.
· Clean upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices.
· Apply revitalizers and preservation agents to vinyl or leather surfaces and treat fabrics with spot- and stain- resistant chemicals to preserve and protect interior components.
· Apply special-purpose cleaners to remove foreign materials which normal cleaning procedures do not remove, utilizing experience and judgment and following recommendations of the product's manufacturer.
· Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
· High School Diploma.
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
· All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
· All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license.
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.