Find Your Job
Automotive Technician- Mercedes-Benz of Nashville in Franklin, TN at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 10/1/2021
Franklin, TN 37067
At Mercedes-Benz of Nashville, in addition to $35 per hour, if you are a certified Mercedes-Benz technician, you may be eligible for a $5,000 Signing Bonus and Up To $3,500 in relocation assistance. Naturally, we provide all the major benefits including major medical, paid vacations and training a 401K and an annual longevity bonus paid every December.
The Automotive Service Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
· Examine the vehicle to determine if additional service work is required.
· Notify service advisor if additional work outlined is needed or required.
· Road-test vehicles when required.
· Attend factory-sponsored training classes.
· Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
· High CSI is a must.
· ASE or manufacturing training.
· High school diploma or the equivalent.
· Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
· All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
· All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR and a drug test.
. Enjoy working in a workshop with accuracy and skill.
When you Join Mercedes-Benz of Nashville, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation and unperilled benefits. You will experience the best that a career as a Mercedes-Benz technician can be.