Find Your Job
Regional Delivery Center Sales Director in Lowell, NC at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 9/16/2021
Lowell, NC 28098
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive is looking for a Regional Delivery Center Sales Director for our Delivery Center Operations based out of Charlotte, NC. At EchoPark, we look at things differently, focusing on a fantastic and transparent guest experience. EchoPark is a successful brand as part of the Sonic Automotive Company (NYSE:SAH) and is continuing our rapid expansion.
The Regional Delivery Center Sales Director of our Delivery Centers will focus on meeting used car sales quotas and achieve strong F&I gross profit objectives on a daily, monthly, and yearly basis with a focus on finance gross profit and penetration performance, compliance, as well as online customer reviews to insure an award winning guest experience. He/She will accomplish these objectives through planning, organizing, effective coaching, coordinating, and measuring the activities within EchoPark Delivery Centers in her/his area of responsibility. The ideal candidate has experience as an Automotive General Manager, Sales Manager or Finance Manager of a dealer group and works well in a very fast paced and high volume environment and can coach teammates to maximize profitability and guest experience. This position will require significant travel. The Regional Delivery Center Sales Director of Delivery Center Operations will report to the Director of Delivery Center Operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support, Strengthen, position and assist with the growth of our Delivery Center network.
- Play an active and energetic role in maximizing leadership performance through effective coaching. Mentor, train and promote a culture of accountability and consistent performance within the business.
- Forecast monthly with the Director of Delivery Center Operations and Head of Sales Online Sales Center to establish and obtain objectives in terms of unit volume sales, F&I performance, Lead closing percentage, NPS, brand reputation, time utilization, follow-up, and projected income.
- Direct the staffing, development, performance, growth, and compliance of the Delivery Centers in her/his area of responsibility in coordination with the Director of Delivery Center Operations.
- Assist with the planning, training and opening of new Delivery Centers per Company guidance as needed.
- Oversee the Delivery Center rollout training team, and responsible for the hiring, training, and development of Delivery Center personnel in her/his area of responsibility.
- Provide effective feedback and planning to Marketing and eCommerce teams to grow lead counts and optimize third party lead providers.
- Coordinate with the Delivery Center Logistics team and EchoPark Transportation to optimize and grow the Delivery Center Logistics performance and network capacity.
- Strong automotive General Manager, Sales Manager or Finance Manager experience within a fast-paced dealership or dealer group
- Regional leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills and managerial skills. Detail-oriented mindset is a must.
- Experience with e-Commerce, digital retailing, auto dealership software DMS, CRM
- Tremendous energy and passion for guest experience and teammate morale
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.