Find Your Job
Inventory Specialist in Austin, TX at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 9/13/2021
Austin, TX 78717
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive is hiring an Inventory Specialist to work full-time at our store located in Austin, Texas. Our Inventory Specialists work hard, play hard and create excellent guest experiences.
EchoPark Automotive is a preowned dealership brand, owned by Sonic Automotive, a Fortune 300 company. When shopping for a preowned car at EchoPark, you’ll find us to be a little different from other dealers. We completely redesigned the car-buying experience to remove everything you hate about it, because we believe every car deserves a happy owner. We don’t look, act or feel like a car dealership. Gone are the old ways of buying a used vehicle! If you are ready to take your career in a new direction, come join our team!
As an Inventory Specialist at our Austin store, you will:
- Move vehicles in a safe and responsible manner
- Various job duties as outlined by manager
- Provide excellent customer service
- Maintain high safety and quality standards
- Fuel assistance, lot inventory
To be an Inventory Specialist with EchoPark, you must have:
- At least 1 year customer related experience
- A desire to learn, practice and deliver an unparalleled guest experience
- Learn, deploy and enjoy our technology
You’re a perfect fit for this position if you have:
- Respect for your teammates
- A commitment to help every guest with excellent workmanship
- A commitment to your career
- A passion for cars
- A commitment to having fun at EchoPark!
EchoPark Automotive offers the following benefits:
- Starting Compensation: $15.00 and up
- Flexible Spending Account
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.