Find Your Job
Off Lot Coordinator in Thornton, CO at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 9/9/2021
Thornton, CO 80229
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive is hiring an Off Lot Coordinator to work our facility located in Thornton, CO. Our Off Lot Coordinators are responsible for the proactive management of vehicle inventory when leveraging external resources for repairs. As an integral part of our entire Reconditioning process to provide clean, safe and ready to purchase vehicles, the right individual will be highly organized, intuitive and a great communicator.
As an Off Lot Coordinator at our Grand Prairie store, you will:
- Review and proactively manage vehicle inventory both internally and at external partners
- Various job duties as outlined by manager
- Provide excellent customer service
- Maintain high safety and quality standards
- Review cars and inventory coming and going from external vendors
- Provide insight to timely turnaround of vehicles
- At least 1 year customer related experience
- A desire to learn, practice and deliver an unparalleled guest experience
- Learn, deploy and enjoy our technology
- Respect for your teammates
- A commitment to help every guest with excellent workmanship
- A commitment to your career
- A passion for cars
- A commitment to having fun at EchoPark!
EchoPark Automotive offers the following benefits:
- Medical/ pharmacy
- Flexible Spending Account
- Casual dress code
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.