Find Your Job
Service Technician in Henderson, NV at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 5/28/2021
Henderson, NV 89014
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive is hiring an Automotive Technician for our new store located in Henderson, NV. Our technicians work on salary in our shop focused primarily on the reconditioning of preowned vehicles. This location, our 31st overall but first in Nevada, will open for business in August so this position will start near the end of July in preparation for the opening.
EchoPark Technician Overview:
The Service Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards. Our technicians inspect and repair our selection of preowned vehicles (4 years and newer, most under 40,000 miles). We offer our technicians a competitive salary - not flat rate - and guarantee hours. Additionally, we rotate weekends, so you will only work every other Saturday and enjoy a nice work/life balance. Our technicians enjoy a very collaborative environment, very different from a traditional "dog eat dog" shop. It's fun, fair and a great place to work.
- Complete 190-point preowned vehicle inspections to company standard.
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
- Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Document work performed.
- Road-test vehicles when required.
- Take pride in one's work and assist teammates in achieving similar success.
- Keep shop area neat and clean.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- At least 1 year of previous Automotive Technician experience.
- High integrity, attention to detail and team focused.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.