Find Your Job
Automotive Technician- Jaguar Land Rover Houston Central in Houston, TX at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 4/30/2021
Houston, TX 77024
At Jaguar Land Rover Houston Central, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Earn up to $33.00 per Flat Rate hour. If you like having pleanty of work and the chance to make the income you want Jaguar and Land Rover Central is the place for you. If you have up to 4 or more years of automotive repair experience, irrergardless of the brand we want to talk with you. We also offer 401K, paid vacations, paid training in addition to many additional benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
· Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
· Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts.
· Save and tag parts if the job is under warranty or if requested by the customer.
· Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
· Notify service advisor immediately if additional work outlined is not needed or required.
· Notify service advisor immediately if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
· Document work performed.
· Supervise work of any apprentice technicians as assigned.
· Attend factory-sponsored training classes.
· Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
· Ensure that customers’ cars are kept clean.
· Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
· Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
· High CSI is a must.
· ASE or manufacturing training is great but not required of applicant.
· High school diploma or the equivalent.
· Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
· All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license.
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.