Find Your Job
AR/AP - Clerical- Audi Central Houston in Houston, TX at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 4/22/2021
Houston, TX 77098
Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Sonic Automotive is a Fortune 500 company that is transforming the way people shop for, buy and service their vehicles. Our talented team work together to ensure we provide an experience unmatched by our competitors.
Our associates are happy to work here because:
- We boast the lowest turnover in the industry.
- We provide award winning training (Training Magazine Top 125, and Brandon Hall Awards).
- We are committed to developing and promoting within the company.
- We are technology based - most jobs use IPads or IPhones that we provide.
- Our benefits are extremely competitive with Medical, dental, vision, HSA, 401k and PTO.
- We encourage peer to peer teamwork and recognition.
- Special benefits to purchasing and leasing a car.
- Personal Automotive Concierge Service.
If you want to find out more about the types of jobs we have here, we've highlighted a few.
We're proud of what we're doing here. Come and join us!
You're serious about your career, and rest assured you've come to the right place. At the Sonic Automotive Central Buying Solution, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Primary Responsibilities will be dedicated to the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions of the Dealerships in addition to:
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Prepares daily deposits.
· Prepares all cash receipts.
· Responsible for all accounts receivables and works with vendors on collections.
· Reconciles cash schedule.
· Assist in monthly closings.
· Maintains a professional appearance and a neat work area.
· Reconcile select accounts and schedules monthly, prior to month end.
· Post manual journal entries and any other posting as required.
· Posts Factory payables invoices and reconciles statements.
· Issue purchase orders for supplies & invoices and monitor automated purchase order system, voiding and correcting errors.
· Orders all necessary office supplies.
· Fill in where needed in the absence of other employees.
· Complete end-of-month accounting reports.
· Ensure that name and address files are updated on an ongoing basis.
· Properly represent the dealership to its customers and vendors in a professional and friendly manner.
· Assist in completion of annual review/audit.
Knowledge of CDK a plus, dealership accounting preferred
Strong excel, MS office
Good interpersonal, email and verbal communication skills.
Computer literate: accurate and heavy data entry skills required.
Self-motivated; able to effectively prioritize tasks and organize schedule.
High school diploma or the equivalent.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including some Saturdays and evenings based on workload.
Knowledge of CO/CA/NC/TX DMV requirements a plus.
Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
1 to 3 years of auction/wholesale experience desired.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include. background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.