Find Your Job
Director of Online Sales Delivery Operations in Charlotte, NC at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 1/12/2021
Charlotte, NC 28211
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive is looking for a Director of Online Sales Delivery Operations based out of Charlotte, NC. At EchoPark, we look at things differently, focusing on a fantastic and transparent guest experience. EchoPark is a successful brand as part of the Sonic Automotive Company (NYSE:SAH) and is continuing our rapid expansion.
The Director of Online Sales Delivery Operations ensures that the Online Sales Delivery Centers meets its used car sales quotas and achieves strong F&I gross profit objectives on a daily, monthly, and yearly basis. She / he will accomplish these objectives through planning, organizing, effective coaching, coordinating, and measuring the activities with the Online Sales and Finance Center in conjunction with Delivery Center leadership and teammates. The ideal candidate has experience as an Automotive Sales Director, and works well in a very fast paced and high volume environment and can coach teammates to maximize profitability and guest experience. This position will require significant travel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strengthen, position and grow our E-Commerce model.
- Ensure the guest receives an outstanding customer service experience, while driving profitability through timely, accurate and compliant financial and sales performance.
- Play an active and energetic role in maximizing individual performance through effective coaching and daily team sales huddles.
- Mentor, train and promote a culture of accountability and consistent performance within the business.
- Forecast monthly with each salesperson to establish objectives in terms of closing percentages, F&I performance targets, time utilization, follow-up, unit sales, NPS, and projected income.
- Drive forward the EchoPark online sales playbook ensuring each guest receives an excellent experience.
- Ensure legal, financial and other pertinent paperwork is both accurate, timely and organized.
- Strong automotive Finance and Sales leadership experience within a fast-paced dealership
- Regional leadership experience
- Tremendous energy and passion for guest experience and teammate morale
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent managerial skills
- Experience with E-Commerce
- Experience with call center technology and operations a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.