Find Your Job
SEM Marketing Manager in Lowell, NC at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 1/12/2021
Lowell, NC 28098
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive is looking for a passionate Search Engine Marketing Manager to join their team based in Lowell, NC.
EchoPark Automotive is part of a Fortune 500 company that is transforming the way people shop for, buy and service their vehicles. Our talented team works together to ensure we provide an experience unmatched by our competitors. EchoPark had $1.2 Billion in revenue in 2019 and we plan to grow even further in 2020.
Our team are happy to work here because
- We have beautiful state of the art facilities
- We provide award winning training (Training Magazine Top 125, and two silver Brandon Hall Awards)
- We are committed to developing and promoting within the company
- We are technology based - most jobs use iPads or iPhones that we provide
- Our Benefits are extremely competitive with Medical, dental, vision, HSA, 401k with a 4% employer match and PTO
- We encourage peer to peer teamwork and recognition
We're proud of what we're doing here. Come and join us!
SEM Manager Job Summary:
The SEM Manager will be responsible for working within the EchoPark digital marketing platform to develop strategies and execute those strategies for our growing national brand. They will help improve EchoPark lead generation by testing and optimizing PPC campaigns. This role will have crossover into display, paid social and online video such as YouTube. The Manager will build, manage and enhance EchoPark marketing efforts by focusing on the segmentation, targeting & tools that enable efficient and effective marketing activities.
SEM Manager Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for managing the EchoPark presence on Google and Bing paid ad platforms. Candidate will directly manage accounts, placements, ads and bidding.
- Analyze data to make timely and informed decisions on bids, ad copy, and landing page performance.
- Introduce various consumer segmentation strategies to improve sales funnel efficiency through channel testing.
- Identify growth opportunities via channel testing, keyword expansion, online response enhancements & additional partnership opportunities.
- Conduct regular competitive analysis, prepare reports on findings, and share action plans with manager and senior leadership.
- Provide innovative solutions and determine optimal cross channel mix to maximize lead growth and sales.
- Understand an evolving e-commerce and digital landscape as it relates to digital media, user design, website engagement, analytics and overall marketing strategies.
- Partner with other digital marketing team members to ensure consistent messaging and offer strategies as well as maintain brand consistencies.
SEM Manager Experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Proven success managing PPC & social media campaign strategy development, execution, management, and measurement.
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience, with a clear history of success in digital campaign creation & execution.
- Certifications and/or experience with paid search and & supporting technology, such Google Analytics, Google Ads, GTM, Bing Ads, YouTube, etc.
- Highly organized, task and detailed oriented.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data effectively.
- Strong written and oral communications.
- Be a student of the digital marketing industry.
- An understanding of automotive retail specific and general current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices.
- Excellent analytics and problem-solving skills.
- Creative and self-motivated, with a strong willingness to learn and hone skills.
- Able to multi-task and manage deadlines.
- Able to work as part of a team and be held accountable for key responsibilities.
- Proficiency with Excel.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.