Find Your Job
Pricing & Merchandising Analyst in Arlington, TX at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 12/4/2020
Arlington, TX 76018
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
Echopark Automotive is looking for a Pricing & Merchandising Analyst for our location in Arlington, TX. As a Pricing & Merchandising Analyst, you will be responsible for pricing our vehicles and optimizing our marketing. This role is critical to our customer acquisition strategy. So, it requires someone that is highly detailed oriented and possesses exceptional focus.
You will work within our strong culture. We are dedicated to our core values of Transparency, Learn to Earn, Take the High Road, Celebrate the Small Successes, and Take Ownership. We are committed as a family to solve problems, grow together and infect the workplace with highly infectious care. We are doing all of this in a highly dynamic and growing business within a start-up environment but backed by Sonic Automotive, one of the largest dealer groups in the country. Collectively, we make a difference not only by providing people with a highly reliable product sold at great prices within a no-haggle environment, but we are also support our community by matching donations to Vogel Alcove, who provides a broad array of therapeutic services for children who are experiencing homelessness in the Dallas. Come and join one of Dallas’ great places to work.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Maintain the balance of maximizing front-end profitability and customer contacts while minimizing aging.
- Learn the merchandising and pricing aspects of our business with attention to how your actions drive growth and vehicle age.
- Demonstrate great attention to detail and focus while adding options to vehicles to promote them on various websites.
- Exercise great disciple when updating vehicle prices to ensure that they maximize customer acquisition while hitting our profit and vehicle age targets.
- Review and update third party websites to ensure that our vehicles are properly merchandised to drive customer acquisition.
- Partner with the Buyers to ensure that our pricing accurately reflects current market conditions and to make corrections when a specific vehicle deviates from our plan.
- Show a learner’s mindset by reviewing weekly performance to identify how you can improve your performance, identify constraints, mitigate risk, and show appreciation to other family members.
- Minimum 1-year retail automotive experience or curating data.
- Experience with Excel and automotive CRM is a plus
- Energy: Shows up to work every day with a positive attitude and high energy even during difficult days.
- Focus: Perform highly complex tasks on a computer for extended stretches.
- Discipline: Exhibits the ability to consistently follow our game plan without deviating.
- Critical Thinking: Understands the guidelines within our game plan and can adequately apply them to a specific situation.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.