Find Your Job
Finance Manager in Avondale, AZ at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 11/16/2020
Avondale, AZ 85323
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
We are looking for a Finance Coach, Preowned Automotive Sales, to help us grow our newest store location in Phoenix, Arizona set to open in February. At EchoPark, we look at things differently. EchoPark is a successful brand as part of the Sonic Automotive Company (NYSE:SAH) and is continuing to grow and expand into the Arizona market. If you are ready to take your career in a new direction, come join our team as we open our 17th location!
The Finance Coach insures that the dealership meets its performance targets by selecting, securing and offering the best financial products to ensure strong profit performance and guest satisfaction. The ideal candidate has strong financial literacy, works well in a very fast paced and high volume environment and can coach teammates to maximize profitability and guest experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive profitability through timely, accurate and compliant financial performance.
- Work worth purpose and intention to secure best available options for our guests.
- Forecast monthly with each salesperson to establish objectives in terms of the number and type of customers coming into the dealership, closing percentages in each category, time utilization, prospecting efforts, unit sales, and projected income.
- Partner and coach salespeople to maximize opportunity.
- Conduct sales meetings.
- Provide on the job training for salespeople.
- Ensure that salespeople are following an established prospecting program to obtain optimum results.
- Review monthly commission sheets, productivity reports, salespersons’ monthly forecast, and profit performance with the Dealer by salesperson and as a department.
- Ensure that every guest has the best experience possible.
- Ensure legal, financial and other pertinent paperwork is both accurate, timely and organized.
- Strong automotive sales and finance experience.
- Experience in a dealership management position.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent managerial skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.